- BYU/MERS SIR image format Documentation and source
- BYU high resolution wind readers Source Code
- LongLib93 The LongLib graphics library
- Phase unwrapping demo program (
in C) described in D. G. Long, "Exact Computation
of the Unwrapped Phase of a Finite-Length Time Series," IEEE
Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing,
Vol. 36, No. 11, pp. 1787-1790, Nov. 1988.
(353 kB PDF*)
- Discrete Hilbert transform signal analysis for instanteous frequency computation:
D.G. Long, "Comments on Hilbert Transform-Based Signal Analysis," MERS 04-001, 3 Feb. 2004.
(279 kB PDF*).
Matlab routines: discrete Hilbert transform-based instanteous frequency function dHif.m and
demo script for dHif.m
- On-Line documentation for Perl (dated)
- On-Line documentation for standar C (dated)
*note: selected PDF files are provided as a convenient public service under fair-use copyright restrictions.
Copyright is retained by the original owner.