- BYU/MERS SIR image format Documentation and source
Readers and geometry projection code for the BYU/MERS SIR file format.
- Signal Reconstruction Documentation and Source (in Matlab)
Accompanies D.G. Long and R.O.W. Franz, "Band-Limited Signal Reconstruction from Irregular Samples with Variable Apertures," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, to appear, doi:10.1109/TGARS.215.2501366, 2016.
- ASCAT Software
Reader for ASCAT SZF files and code to compute the ASCAT Spatial Response Function (SRF).
- BYU high resolution wind readers Source Code
Readers BYU UHR wind and sigma-0 files.
- LongLib93 The LongLib graphics library
Vector and line drawing package for terminals, printers, and pixel arrays.
- Phase unwrapping demo program (in C)
Described in D. G. Long, "Exact Computation
of the Unwrapped Phase of a Finite-Length Time Series,"
IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing,
Vol. 36, No. 11, pp. 1787-1790, Nov. 1988.
(353 kB PDF*)
- Discrete Hilbert transform signal analysis for instanteous frequency computation:
D.G. Long, "Comments on Hilbert Transform-Based Signal Analysis," MERS 04-001, 3 Feb. 2004.
(279 kB PDF*).
Matlab routines: discrete Hilbert transform-based instanteous frequency function dHif.m and
demo script for dHif.m
- On-Line documentation for Perl (dated)
- On-Line documentation for standard C (dated)
- Additional software available from the SCP ftp site: ftp.scp.byu.edu/software
*note: selected PDF files are provided as a convenient public service under fair-use copyright restrictions.
Copyright is retained by the original owner.